For once I have to say Facebook has done something right. The big pharmaceuticals are afraid of the truth. Most of their drugs poison people. They harm countless patients. They do not want to hear that many of the illnesses their medications supposedly control or cure can be controlled by acupuncture and/or herbs. Traditional Chinese Medicine has thousands of years of experience and success that challenges the poor record of the drug companies. If the truth came out, the big pharmas would lose billions in profits. They are frightened of TCM and continue to try to prevent this news from becoming mainstream while attempting to get their bedfellow, the FDA, to make it more difficult for practitioners to use herbs that have proven to work over and over. Of course the drug companies would close down their Facebook comment feature. “They can’t handle the truth.” Kudos to Facebook.
More proof that the U.S. government is in bed with the pharmaceuticals. This marriage is a danger to your health. Let your representatives know that this is wrong. Morally wrong. And costing our country billions of dollars.
There is so much Traditional Chinese Medicine can contribute to the health and welfare of our society. And certainly lower the cost. Talk to your Representatives and Senators about including TCM in the Healthcare structure. Press the FDA to seriously study TCM and stop the stranglehold the pharmaceuticals have over that regulatory body. Their drugs truly are poisoning our country.
Read article via
Returned to rice milk. Don’t know why I stopped drinking it. The government states that cattle can be labeled as grass fed if they are on grass 99% of their lives. The remaining 1% can be filled with hormones. Be absolutely sure you know where your beef came from and how it was raised. The number one cause of cardiovascular problems is the consumption of non-grass fed beef.
Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
Visual Designer, Artist, Dog Lover
Inspiration for creative folks like you.
Des enquêtes à pas de loup pour apprendre sur-tout...
Forward dogs for the internet!
Raku pottery, vases, and gifts
Art and other ramblings
Art and Reflections in video mode
Discovering the joy of art
Horsewoman, Poet, sometimes I take pictures..